Sunday, January 19, 2014

Pretty & Simple Earrings

Last time I posted about my new adventures in jewelry making and while I posted one pair of earrings I had actually made two.  I have since worn these blue ombre earrings a few times and received comments on how nice they look.  They were so easy to make I've actually considered making another pair that look a little more finished.  While I love these, there is always room for improvement!

Stringing beads and adding a loop

Adding the jump rings and hooks

Finished Blue Ombre Earrings

These dangle about 2.5 inches and make the perfect color pop under my short hair.  Funny how these earrings with their blue ocean colors, match a majority of my wardrobe.  I suppose that comes with the territory of being a ginger...

Since they were such a hit, I decided to make another pair similar to my first. I’ve also been open to wearing Gold again.  Yes, I know that it looks great on me because of my hair and my skin tone but sometimes I just like to go against the grain and only wear silver, for 15 years.  I like the reintroduction of gold into my wardrobe.  It makes me feel fancy. 

Amber Ombre Earrings

These ended up almost exactly two inches in length

Make sure to check back in the next few weeks when I travel 8,000+ miles across the world for work, to train our India team.  I’ll be taking lots of pictures and blogging when possible to share my adventure with all of you.  Until then, any international travel advice is welcome!

Creatively yours,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment