Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Genpact Team

The entire reason I traveled across the world was to meet with this wonderful group of people.  I thought you would like to see a few photos of the team to know who I spent 2 weeks of my life with. 

Where the team worked.

From Left to Right: Aniket, a Buyer who isn't actually on my team and I just noticed him in the picture, Fazal, Shiva, Archana, Sindhura, Anil (behind Sindhura who is on my right), Amarender is behind me, Nameetha is on my left, Sudheer is behind Nameetha, Dayanand, Chandra is behind Dayanand, Surya, Saidireddy, Kareem. Missing: Sumon, Harmeet & Rekha.

Archana, Sindhura, me & Nameetha

Aniket, Fazal, Dayanand, Archana, me, Nameetha, Chandra, Sudheer

Surya, Sindhura, me, Shiva, Saidireddy 

Amarender, Harmeet, Sindhura, me, Anil, Aniket, Shiva

The photo below also shows the hallway we were basically chased down once the guards realized we were taking photographs.  (I mean, as you have clearly seen we stole all the company secrets in these photos....) Anyhow, one guard showed up and asked us to leave.  When we took a few minutes, more guards showed up and once we began making our way down this hallway I turned back to look again and saw about 8 guards following us out of the common area to make sure we didn't take anymore photos.  I really didn't need to end my trip by having my camera confiscated.
Amarender & Saidireddy

Me & Nayyar; she is on the Buyer team but we work closely with her. 

Thanks for the adventure of a lifetime, India!

No comments:

Post a Comment